Full Stack Developer
About the job:
Mezmeriz is on a mission to capture and digitize the built environment. Our unique hardware and software solution combines LiDAR technology, simple off-the-shelf 360-degree cameras, AI and computer vision, to record, analyze, and share insights about the physical spaces where we live and work. Our current focus is providing the $ 10T Commercial Real Estate, and Construction industries with a visual platform to document, analyze, and proactively resolve issues throughout the entire life of buildings, from construction, to building operation and maintenance
We are looking for a solid full stack developer with a demonstrated proficiency with the MEAN stack. You will be working on our suite of as-built construction and commercial real estate visualization products to render interactive results of our state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning algorithms. Your primary tasks will be programming new features, writing tests, and working on sprint tasks. By working closely with other engineers to design software solutions that deliver optimum value to our clients, you will contribute to the architecture of our web applications and help us scale and evolve our platform. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to mentor junior level engineers, conduct code reviews, and help add new members to the team as we continue to grow.
Come do your best work with us!
We welcome engineers from diverse backgrounds who are curious and want to learn and grow.
Our company is headquartered in Ithaca, NY, but we are accepting remote work from applicants all over the country.
- 5+ years in a software engineering role
- At least 3 years of experience with Node.js
- At least 3 years of experience with Angular2+
- Design experience with RESTful Web Services
- Experience with three.js and webGL and Autodesk Forge is a bonus
- Demonstrated expertise in software engineering; ability to provide solid architectural guidance and insight
Why you should join our team:
- Computer vision technologies provide a powerful tool to inspect and understand the built environment
- We have a talented team of people working on unique technology to provide real value and improve productivity to industries that have historically lagged behind
- We are startup that is scaling up and growing fast
- 401K plan with company match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Competitive employee stock option plan
- Flexible paid vacation policy and sick days
- Stipend to personalize your workstation
- Weekly care package delivered to where you do your best work
We know that looking for a new role can be both exciting and time-consuming, and we truly appreciate your effort. Tell us in your cover letter why you’re interested in building with Mezmeriz- -we are always interested in a good story.
Mezmeriz is proud to be an equal employment workplace and affirmative action employer. By valuing inclusion and diversity of all forms, we strictly prohibit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.